omg this is so exciting! Cant wait for more!
Ottawa wedding photographer will provide you with a different kind of portrait experience. One that is relaxing, memorable and fun! You will come away remembering a positive experience, quality service and images that show the true spirit of your child or family.
Your precious life memories don’t last forever but your portraits will always take you back in time. Memories fade so quickly, I want to capture them in an image that you can hold close to your heart forever. You will never forget these moments when your image is placed gently on your walls or is waiting to be looked at on a whim in your amazing custom albums.
The perfect wedding requires the perfect photos!… Romance, emotions, stress, smiles, waiting moments, tears and nervousness, all perfectly kept over the years though our photos. Capturing the real and spontaneously moments that makes a wedding so unforgettable is our dream-job accomplishment of each wedding we take part into. In Ottawa or any other city of Canada we can help you make your wedding last forever. We love to do a perfect work so for that we met the couple before, notice their style and personality, take into careful consideration their expectations, we discus everything with them in a very flexible manner and finally come-up ready in the big day wrapping the whole event in pictures. We think that the perfect match in a successful and satisfying photography package is the freedom and flexibility of the client combined with the devotion of the photographer. Please see the Ottawa wedding galleries for examples and hope that our experience, credentials, professional equipment and a great portfolio will convince you to choose us as part of your perfect day plan. There are a few factors (link) which the couple should consider when choosing their photographer and thinking about the stylistic elements of the wedding ceremony and reception. The photo packages we offer :
Bronze Wedding photography
- unlimited digital photograhy No prints included - family formals - bride and groom - bridal party - up to 3 hours of service - all Hi-Res digital files given on DVD
Silver Wedding photography
- unlimited digital photograhy Photobook included - Church-Ceremony - Formals indoor-outdoor - family formals - bride and groom - bridal party - all Hi-Res digital files given on DVD
Gold Wedding photography
- unlimited digital photograhy Photobook included - Church-Ceremony - Formals indoor-outdoor - Coktails - Guests - Selected speeches - Reception candids - Cake cutting - 1st, 2nd and 3rd dances
Platinum Wedding photography
- unlimited digital photograhy Photobook included - Brides House-Hotel - Church-Ceremony - Formals indoor-outdoor - Coktails - Guests - Selected speeches - Reception candids - Cake cutting - 1st, 2nd and 3rd dances
—- 2010 pricing - Album upgrades. Select a custom designed flush-mount album or add aditional pages or style elements to your display album. - Engagement sessions. A casual portrait session made in a beautifull outdoor location. Then you can use the images on your “save the date” cards. - On-line proofing
Ottawa wedding photography - Trash the dress
Ottawa wedding photography - Groom getting ready for the big day.
Ottawa wedding photography
Ottawa wedding photography
Ottawa wedding photography - Another make-up session with the coolest bride.
Ottawa wedding photography - Make-up session just before the wedding.
1. Wardrobe: As many clothing changes as time permits are allowed. I recommend clothes that have solid color or have texture to them. Large stripes and prints usually do not photograph well.
2. Shoes: Wear shoes that will compliment your wardrobe.
3. Hair: It is best to get a haircut a week or two before the portrait session.
4. Suntans: A little color is nice. A sunburn is not.
5. Hands: Hands usually are in the portrait so remember to have your nails groomed well.
6. Feet: We may go barefoot with some portraits so scrub those feet & toenails.
7. Glasses: If you choose to wear your glasses, I suggest visiting with your optician as they can remove the lenses for you (give them plenty of notice and let them know it’s for a portrait session).
8. Blemishes: Conceal them as you normally would and we’ll let Photoshop do the rest.
9. Can I bring props to my session? You are welcome to bring items that help reflect your personality.
Examples for seniors: Bring your favorite hat, sunglasses, letter jacket; uniform, musical instrument, pet, car, ski’s, ipod, trophies or anything else you feel represents you.
Examples for Children: Favorite hat, blanket, toy or song.
10. Be yourself: This will be an exciting experience and over before you know it. Bring your smile and most of all HAVE FUN!!